HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Noront does not have many things, Agreed. But all those lacking are temporary. They can, and I hold onto hope that they will, change.
What can not be changed or undone is the resource under Noront's feet. That is a hard asset that I believe many know about. Heck I, a simple nobody know so why not they?
Where the problem of them knowing Is that the native issue is a potential sword hanging from above and can drop at any time. Media and many potential investors are weary of such swords as Attiwapiskat for example so they will not bet against such happening to us. Many can not see differences between one native band and the next.

Chinese can see past the bs and are patient and wise enough to invest, Hip Hip Hooray to them. I'm with them.

I thought that I had a case of paranoia But your opinion Sum is not creative supposition but a worse case than mine, lol.
And no fiction, it is well justified.
Please do not tak a cure. Noront sp above 10$ ( still a possibility imho, Rip Van Winkle's 20$ is hard to contemplate now) should be cure enough for both of us.

Keep up with the posting cause I need all the propping up I can get. Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply