HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

guys and gals if you read my Ontario Teachers pension fund post (I copied it at end of post as a refresher

well

...I have a bit more to add to my recent thoughts

Do you remember this far back in 2007?

(1) MORGAN SECURITIES INC. SIGNS ON WITH NORONT RESOURCES LTD.

TORONTO, ONTARIO (November 27, 2007) - Noront Resources Ltd. ("Noront") (TSX VENTURE:NOT) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., to assist the company in evaluating strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value. JPMorgan will work along side co-advisor IBK Capital Corp. to develop strategies to unlock what Noront management and Board of Directors believe to be a significant unrecognized value in the company's stock price.

(2) Here is the relationship between JPMorgan and Morgan Stanely if you didn't already know:

Morgan Stanley

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.[4] Morgan Stanley operates in 42 countries, and has more than 1300 offices and 60,000 employees.[5] The company reports US$304 billion in assets under management or supervision.[3]

The corporation, formed by J.P. Morgan & Co. partners Henry S. Morgan (grandson of J.P. Morgan), Harold Stanley and others, came into existence on September 16, 1935, in response to the Glass-Steagall Act that required the splitting of commercial and investment banking businesses. In its first year the company operated with a 24% market share (US$1.1 billion) in public offerings and private placements. The main areas of business for the firm today are Global Wealth Management, Institutional Securities, and Investment

(3) Well, this recently caught my eye. News from 3 days ago:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-11/morgan-stanley-commodity-research-head-allidina-said-to-exit-1-.html

Morgan Stanley’s Allidina Said Leaving for Ontario Teachers

By Asjylyn Loder - Feb 11, 2013 6:31 PM ET

Hussein Allidina, head of commodity research for Morgan Stanley, has left the New York bank to join the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, according to a person familiar with the move.

The person asked not to be identified because the information isn’t public. The pension plan is Canada’s third-largest retirement fund.

Allidina joined Morgan Stanley in 2006 from Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Before that, he worked for the International Monetary Fund and the Bank of Canada, according to his profile on the business networking site LinkedIn.

Allidina couldn’t be reached for comment.

==========================================================

Now, read the above again.......and connect the previous post I did before posted below for your convenience.

Also, keep in mind that Paul Semple hinted to Peter Marshall during discussions that Kathleene Wynne would be better than Pupatello..by a nose as new Premiere of Ontario. Well, Kathleene Wynne, was a school trustee in her former life....and ROF is her focus. Keep in mind also my recent post about how China is interested in the Ring of Fire along with Sask Potash ...and don't forget the Ontario Teachers pension fund proposing to open an office in Hong Kong. It's all coming together.. I know you have all been discouraged but I truly believe we will be rewarded. Don't forget this is once every hundred years. Your shares are wanted. Keep in mind who is involved and just how big this is.

Here is the previous post below: Connect the dots.

Ontario Teachers Pension Fund. Interesting Group.

posted on Feb 01, 13 02:09PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Back in Sept. 2011, Sudbury Mining Solutions had an interview with Richard Nemis pgs 22-23.

"While a railroad to the Noront Resources Eagle’s Nest and Cliffs Natural Resources chromium deposits may ultimately be the best option, a road north from Nakina could serve as a less expensive, short-term solution, he said.

Who would own a railroad to the Ring of Fire is anyone’s guess. It could be a consortium made up of the province, Cliffs Natural Resources, First Nation groups, and the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, or “it could be a big Chinese company that comes in and takes over Cliffs because $2 billion for some of these guys is chicken feed,” said Nemis."

====================================================

I've been thinking about the Ontario Teachers Pension Plan ....recently. Last August the Ontario Teachers pension fund sold 1.32 BILLION bucks worth of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment. What are the plans with the money for the teachers??

(2)http://business.financialpost.com/2012/08/22/teachers-completes-1-32-billion-mlse-sale-to-rogers-bell/

(3)two months later.....The President of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment is made a director of Noront.

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Oct. 19, 2012) - Noront Resources Ltd. ("Noront" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:NOT) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Tom Anselmi to the Board of Directors of Noront subject to approval by the TSX Venture Exchange.Mr. Anselmi is a professional engineer and is currently President and C.O.O. of Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment ("MLSE").

(4) As of 2012 the total assets of Ontario Teachers pension fund were 117.1 BILLION

(5) Last November there was this..the plan of Ontario Teachers Pension fund to open an office in Hong Kong in 2013...they can say Hi to Baosteel for us.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-11-06/ontario-teachers-pension-plan-to-open-hong-kong-office-in-2013.html

(6) Do you guys remember when Mcguinty went to Hong Kong to discuss Chromite & met with China Investment corp and friends. This was Nov. 3,4 2010. Shortly after China investment corp opened up their first North American Headquarters on Bay Street.

A few weeks after this meeting we see this in December 2010 : Notice the names China Investment Corp, and ONTARIO TEACHERS. Read the whole article in the link below.

http://www.otpp.com/documents/10179/20932/BTG_Pactual_Otpp_1262010.pdf/2cad5779-30e9-44da-bd6a-674ec829f263

http://ir.btgpactual.com/btgpactual/web/conteudo_en.asp?idioma=1&conta=44&tipo=40185

(7)The Ontario Teacher Pension fund's website shows that it had a $122m investment in Rio Tinto.

I have a feeling the Ontario Teachers Pension fund will be invested in the ROF ...if not already done so through various interesting means.

New Message
Please login to post a reply