HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I noticed you never replied to my PM. When I came here 2 weeks ago and tried to help people on this site make some money, you ridiculed me and basically called me a pumper and dumper. You even got 25 thumbs up for dissing me trying to help people. I take that as more of a reflection of the mood of this hub than a disbelief of the information I posted. After all, this is not SH where the posters are all anonymous. I have been to the PDAC, the Cambridge show, the RoF golf tournament and met many of the posters on this site. People know who I am, know where I live. If I wanted to pump something to simply dump it, I would not do it under glorieux as I have worked hard to build a reputation. Too hard to let anyone attack without any merit. Now, obviously the play I mentionned is up over 60% and you and the people you influenced missed out on a great ROI, especially in these markets. I do not care that you insulted me as now people can see I was being honest and trying to be helpful and you look bad for your post. However, you may wish to apologize to the board for contributing to them missing out on this investment.

Now, to speak of Noront. The appointment of Clements is the first big sign that the powers that be want this to move forward in a decent timeframe. This is great news and I am surprised the stock is not up on this information. There will also be an election in Ontario in the next 3 to 6 months where the results could influence how quickly we get government support for the Ring of Fire. I believe that this stock is closer to moving up now than it has in a very long time. I do not think it will go up tomorrow or in the next week or two but in the next 1 to 3 months, I think we start to see these low prices be a thing of the past. Many here deserve it, that is for sure! So to anyone feeling really discouraged and wanting to throw in the towel, I would hope you can hold for just a little longer, I really feel a turn around coming.

Without prejudice,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply