HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I read the Nation Post article early this morning and most of the 361 comments to the article.

If you scroll down far enough, you also have the ability to vote if you are for or against the blockade.

I voted against the blockage and it showed that 84% shared this opinion.

When you read the comments to the article, you see the rage of the public.

People are fed up. They are angry at what is happening, the inaction of the OPP and some even mentioned the new Premiere of Ontario, Katherine Wynne should be put in jail for doing nothing about this disgusting extortion-law breaking situation. You get the feeling when you read the comments that people have lost respect for the law and feel less inclined to be law abiding citizens.

I am seeing the attitude of "If they can break the law and get away with it. Why shouldn't I?" The rage is clear.

Ontario recieves Equalization payments from the Federal Government for being a "have not" province. The definition of equalization payments is below..It basically means we are a welfare province.

In Canada, the federal government makes equalization payments to less wealthy Canadian provinces to equalize the provinces' "fiscal capacity" — their ability to generate tax revenues. A province that does not receive equalization payments is often referred to as a "have province", while one that does is called a "have not province". In 2013-2014, six provinces will receive $16.105 billion in equalization payments from the federal government.[1] Until the 2009-2010 fiscal year, Ontario was the only province to have never received equalization payments; in 2009-2010 Ontario received $347 million

So, in being a welfare province...how can the current Provincial government stand by and do nothing...and watch investment get scared away. I just don't get it. I don't understand how someone in politics that wants to stay in power can't absorb the significance of a number like 84%.

84% of the public that read the National Post article are pissed...they have had enough. They are tired of the law not being upheld. They are tired of worrying for their jobs, they are tired of different laws for different people. They are tired of inaction. They are currently embarrassed to call Canada their home. Many are stating that we are becoming a banana republic.

Here's a shamefuel link below titled...growing equalization payments to Ontario threaten country

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/07/20/growing-equalization-payments-to-ontario-threaten-country-expert/

Here's a link to a federal chart and you see who the "welfare Provinces are". You'll see the growing "welfare" given to Ontario. Is this not a time for getting off your ass and protecting investment and encouraging new investment??

http://www.fin.gc.ca/fedprov/mtp-eng.asp#Ontario

So,

tonight Katherine Wynne is on The Agenda

Here's a link below. I won't be watching it...tonight... based on the preview clips available for viewing. The preview clips are about the cancelled gas plant, women gender stuff.

I feel like screaming Wynne....wake up....the economy please ....Do something with the OPP please like order them to do their job or they are fired. Be a leader!

I have better things to do with my time...like write a letter to my MPP stating I am a taxpayer disgusted with what is going on and I want change.

Here's the link for the flaccid show tonight.

http://theagenda.tvo.org/blog/agenda-blogs/preview-clips-premier-kathleen-wynne-agenda

In the article link below...I noticed at least Tim Hudak is saying something about this situation...instead of talking about gender equality at a time like this!:

"In Queen’s Park on Thursday, Conservative Leader Tim Hudak said Ontario Provincial Police should enforce the court order"

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2013/02/21/20598001.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply