HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I hope each one of you will take some time on the weekend a write a letter to your local MPP urging action by the Ontario Provincial Police.

The inaction of the OPP in light of a court order is very troubling.

This is not only about the injustice to De Beers,

This is not only about how the resource investing world is watching..and wondering if Canada is ok to invest in.

It's bigger than that.

The next link will not be a popular one. You'll wonder why I put this on the Noront board.

I'm trying to show how important it is to stand up as a voice. I'm not just feeling angry ..I'm feeling worried

Here is an example of what could happen to Ontario....Since the First Nations are clearly showing Ontario ...NOTHING happens when you break the law with your blockades; they show Extortion is excepted in Ontario. When there is lawlessness like this you open the door and bring more in.

Just look around the world. Look what happened in Paris and what is happening in many other places.

Ontario has proven this type of behaviour below is acceptable.... OUr province is OPEN for extortion.

Look at the link below and pay special attention to the words ...until they get it ..they will take over the streets every Friday for a couple of hours....Of course, these activities are illegal but the Parisian government doesn’t want to offend anyone by enforcing the law.

sound familiar??

http://www.englandspeaks.co.uk/paris-streets-blocked-with-praying-muslims/

The Muslims come from all over Paris to pray as a protest and act of intimidation. They want the government to build them a Mosque there (though they are welcome to buy and build their own), and until they get it they will take over the streets every Friday for a couple of hours. Of course, these activities are illegal but the Parisian government doesn’t want to offend anyone by enforcing the law.

Meanwhile, local residents have complained they have been blocked from leaving or entering their homes during those prayer times. Also, some women have reported they have been verbally attacked for not wearing head coverings.

When the street make-shift mosque is going on, Imams can be heard all around from loudspeakers. The whole scene is basically a community take over and an act of Jihad. No major violence has broken out, but it is clear that the potential is there every week.

Some of the residents in the area have written directly to President Sarkozy requesting that he enforce the laws against this behavior.

New Message
Please login to post a reply