HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: The latest NR re: RCF, got me digging a little deeper..

I am not much concerned about the latest Noront news release but per:

"Resource Capital Funds is a venture capital and private equity firm specializing in investments in buyouts, development capital, rollup, and distress situations. The firm does not invest in oil and gas sector. It typically invests in opportunities that arise due to corporate financial issues and not project related technical issues."

...which loudly speaks why they are involved with Noront. Correctly Bennett, they are not likely to stick around.
They see us distressed and therefore a prime candidate for exploitation.

Not due to technical issues? Ya sure. The nickel ore is primarily why Noront is undervalued and why we are worth several times present.

I think and fear that they hope not for 40% or so control with some partners but for 50 or a bit more to dictate the sell price. And Baosteel may be the candidate to buy their portion under a private memo of understanding ( er collusion).

Thanks Bennett.

New Message
Please login to post a reply