HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I went into Sedar just now and looked at Baffinland. They had a similiarly worded Bridgeloan with RCF ...written up the same way with quarterly interest payments PAID Quarterly.

So,, IN the case of Noront...quarterly interest is based on Calendar year charges?? end of March, end of June , end of Sept. end of Dec.????

So RCF's bridge load is dated July 31, 2009...so with the wierd calendar interest payments ...the first payment should be end of Sept...Right? Based on the average weighted share price 20 days prior ...so based on the share price of sept. 10 right??

No..

IN the case of Baffinland ...quarterly meant...You initiate July31...1st quarter is 3 months later..end of Oct. ....sure enough ...end of Oct. it was...right on Sedar.

Different rules for RCF's cough cough interest date.

Something's up about May 2...guys...

I think based on the unconventionaly " early" interest payment date....I think we might have been given another hint.

Apr 24, 2013 10:03PM
Apr 26, 2013 01:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply