HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Sep 03, 2013 11:35AM

I happen to agree with you. NOT has had a nice turn at going up...one that investors aren't used to, so now its time for a bit of a breather. Couple that loss of momentum with a continued lack of news, which all stocks experience, whether momentary or for some duration and the stock could lose most of it's gains, if there is no news to mitigate the reversal. It's pretty much like clock work....if you don't feed the sp with some news, people will lose interest and drop the sp. There is news expected for the ROF but weeks can still tick by without material info. at the expense of the sp. To some it just won't matter as the sp will have it's time right? I certainly expect so, but if one is concerned about short term price movement you might be disappointed that you didn't take advantage......again. On the other hand it could blast off any day never to see the .30s or .40's again....right? We wait to see. But ya gotta ask yourself, how many times have I heard that line or said it to myself? How many times have I watched it go down when I was so certain it would go up? How many times did I promise myself I'd sell when the sp moved significantly higher but didn't?

At this point I'm holding my NOT shares. I"ve release some ZEN this morning with the expectation that I'll buy back when it drops a bit more. It may not, but I'm using a discipline which protects from watching the sp melt before your eyes and your gains with it. You do it without emotion. You do it knowing that stocks spend more time going down or sideways than to the moon. The number of time a stock moves short throws up and down compared to a significant move are astronomical and potentially very profitable. At the very least you protect your capital. When people talk about trading in and out and that it creates more losses than gains, they are those that trade out of phase with the profit/loss swings. A simple rule, buy low sell high, is a difficult rule to follow because of that emotion thing. I still have to work very, very hard at it. But, it really works. The simplest of rules are seemingly so difficult to follow. How about "love thy neighbour"? Just imagine if we could do it. Now that would be real profit!

Sep 04, 2013 06:06AM
Sep 04, 2013 12:07PM
Sep 04, 2013 12:31PM

Sep 04, 2013 12:45PM
Sep 04, 2013 12:53PM

Sep 04, 2013 12:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply