HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"K: do you really think that Cliffs would fold their hands? If so, are they bound to sell their RoF holdings ???"

Of course they won't fold, my friend.

Things have finally started to come together in our beloved ROF. What has to happen, is that CLF now comes out in support of CC's proposed railroad, Noront follows suit shortly after, Gov't supports this, and agrees to build winter road in to Webequie, with NOT/CLF cofunding the remaining winter road in to ROF.

With the ensuing support from both NOT and CLF, CC has no problem obtaining backing for their railroad, with participation of both Marten Falls and Aroland FN. Mines begin construction in 2014, railroad in 2015, with completion in 2018.

And pigs really can fly.

My problem is I have spent too many hours on this forum supporting my belief in Noront. Not one of my predictions have borne fruit. In spite of this, I still retain in excess of half a mill shares. Go figure.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply