HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: OT:Middle Estern and South African business alliance set to become World's large

Luker,

Here is another piece from another article regarding this deal:(the bold parts are something to think about.

A combination of Middle East, South Africa, Russia...Can you depend on stable supply when you need this "strategic" product??

This is why the ROF is so important. STABLE SUPPLY for NORTH AMERICA and other countries who don't want "all their eggs in one basket."

I bring up again the idea of why Samsung wanted to build windmills ...here. Why invest 7 billion here...to build for Canada and the rest of the world??

For the windmill blades you need chromite sand for the foundry. It needs to come from the SAME MINE. They need quality stuff, consistency and stable supply.

If you read below...

"FerroChrome will not own or buy a chrome mine. It will use slag from ferrochrome dumps, partly beneficiated chrome ore from Zimbabwe and local chrome ore."

"On the face of it, it is good news that South Africa is attracting investment in the midst of a commodities downturn, but there are some puzzling aspects.

For example, why is a big investment being made in ferrochrome manufacture in South Africa when a lack of electricity is constraining existing operations? And why is it being so loudly publicised as an investment “worth billions of rand” while the investors will not specify the amount? It is also curious that the CE of JSE-listed Andulela Investments, Ashruf Kaka, is also CE of FerroChrome Furnaces, though Andulela has no stake in it.

UAE-Dubai based Russian businessman Alibek Issaev is buying 50% of FerroChrome Furnaces in a deal with the Moti family, who are the major shareholders in Andulela through a trust. Issaev declines to reveal the cost of the acquisition or further investments he will make in the smelter, because he says FerroChrome is a private company and there are no plans to list it on the JSE."........

FerroChrome will not own or buy a chrome mine. It will use slag from ferrochrome dumps, partly beneficiated chrome ore from Zimbabwe and local chrome ore.

New Message
Please login to post a reply