HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Anyone else noticing that our price is range bound?

Well, we see this when stock options need to be released. But, that's already done.

We see this when there is some sort of a "deal" going on.

As an example take a look at Solid Resources traded on the Toronto Venture exchange. This company is at 20 cents a share.

Yesterday there was this announcement:

GlencoreXstrata inks cooperation accord with Solid Resources

21st October 2013
"TORONTO (miningweekly.com) – Spain-focused exploration junior Solid Resources on Monday announced it had inked a deal with commodities major GlencoreXstrata for joint due diligence on Solid’s Cehegin iron-ore project, located in the province of Murcia, in south-eastern Spain.

Under terms of the agreement, the potential joint venture (JV) would give Glencore a 20% interest in the Cehegin project, with Solid retaining an 80% interest.

Glencore had also agreed to buy the mine’s entire future production.

The JV would progress exploration and phased development studies with the objective of identifying and constructing a new iron-ore mine.

"A strategic partnership with Glencore is a major step towards putting the Cehegin project into production. Glencore gives Solid access to world-renowned expertise in mining development, worldwide marketing and logistics.

“The strength of Glencore, combined with the historical drilling and production data available on the Cehegin iron-ore mine, will greatly facilitate the advancement of this project,” Solid Resources CEO Greg Pendura said.

Upon execution of the agreement, Solid also issued to Glencore 12-million purchase warrants to buy an equivalent number of common shares. Until October 18, 2014, Glencore could buy these shares at $0.19 apiece, and from October 19, 2014, to the expiry date of October 18, 2015, it would have to pay $0.26 a share.

Half of the warrants would vest and be exercisable upon signing the agreement and the other half would be vested and exercisable when Glencore had contributed its share of costs for the initial exploration and study phase of the development programme"======================

Let's say as an example..in the case of Noront...that something was brewing with Mick Davis. ..Noront would want to commit a certain amount of shares at a certain price...

Mick's partnering with Noble and TPG both with Baosteel ties..would create customers for the mine's eventual production.

And Noront...does need a partner for the money to build the mine.

New Message
Please login to post a reply