HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I agree with you Dennis Sherman on this point concerning both a road and rail. In fact, I had voiced this in one of my past posts. The rail and road can be used for the resources, but the road alone also be for workers, FN, tourists.... The rail would obviously go N/S as we all know with service road access, and the E/W would be made from the waste materials from mining, as well as material from local and outside aggregates; IMO. This not only provides alternatives for all in respect to transporting resources, but secures access to the region which will no doubt be around for a long time. IMHO CANADA should do it right once, so we don't have to do it again; money, money, money. Lets not repeat the blunders that have gone on in the past with our health cards and healthcare; billion dollar mistakes a plenty.

New Message
Please login to post a reply