HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Gravelle's words yesterday in Ontario Legislature debates and proceedings

From debates and proceedings ..held yesterday:

Words of Michael Gravelle

"we are in a process of an extra-ordinary consulation with Matawa First Nations and the province, in negotiating moving forward on the Ring of fire Development, which is unprecedented.

Its's Historic.

It began with a meeting that the Premier, myself and the aboriginal affairs minister had.

The fact is that we are working very, very closely with the mining sector. I'm looking forward to seeing them all joining us here next week. I certainly would invite my colleage to have some discussions with us about this. We are going to continue to move forward. We've got great positive developments in the mining sector. We're going to continue to see it, creating more jobs and more opportunity for everybody in the province of Ontario."

New Message
Please login to post a reply