HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I just wanted to sincerely thank the recent attempts by guys like Woland and regreen etc for their relentless pursuit in helping others. It's not easy, ya know? They have to sit around all day and night banging their heads off the wall trying to get across their point of a stock they don't even own. Clearly they are doing this just out of the good of their hearts. Guys, thank you so so so much.

Without your tag teaming suspiciously timed "advice" us poor lonely retail punters wouldn't have a clue what was going on with our stock.

I mean, sheesh, I wasn't even aware that at this point it's a political game. Nor was I privy to the earth shattering information that Woland posted on commodities...........have they been taken a beating for a couple years??????????? I thought nickel was at an all time high. Yikes, i'm out of touch. And can you friggin believe that it's gonna take infrastructure commitements and First nations agreements before our share price soars? OH MY FARKING GOD, I didn't know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no clue, and likely no one here did until the good old unselfish Prof let us in on all this "inside" info. I feel so naive.

Rosbg, rich43, babjak1 and so many others have pointed out, why are these guys here now telling us all of these "facts" when they don't even own the stock? Ros, rich and babs will have you believe that Woland and the gang have ulterior motives like flipping from stock to stock (bashing in hopes that Noront doesn't get away from them while they're off making "millions" elsewhere), or they're accumulating etc. But not me, I disagree with ros, rich and babs, I think Woland et al are simply here to help us unsuspecting naive investors from ourselves. Think about it guys, i'm sure you all spend countless hours on chat boards for stocks you have zero interest in, right? me too.

So to all the people that have been so critical of Woland and his bumbling idiots, please stop!!! We need his earth shattering wisdom so we don't get stung on noront. I've even heard rumors that he has more crazy deep undercover information about the ROF. Get this, apparently easement was not granted to cliffs (cliffs holds interests in the ROF in case you punters didn't know) so this throws a monkey wrench into plans for rail or road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?????????????? Again, I DIDN'T even know this!!!! OH THE HORROR!

So Woland et al, thank you guys so much, you're ever so brilliant insight has this guy thinking about running for the hills before the big announcement................................................NOT!

djje

Oct 28, 2013 10:51AM
Oct 28, 2013 10:57AM
Oct 28, 2013 11:00AM
Oct 28, 2013 11:06AM
Oct 28, 2013 11:08AM
Oct 28, 2013 11:11AM
Oct 28, 2013 11:19AM
Oct 28, 2013 03:42PM
Oct 28, 2013 03:47PM
Oct 28, 2013 03:54PM
Oct 28, 2013 05:15PM