HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Quite the statement, LTG, or actually two statements.

First off the most inaccurate (read that dumbest) statement anyone can make, is that Anonymous is one single investor. If there are 50 trades in a day under anonymous, my bet is that it involves 25 or more individual entities. Many assume that an anonymous investor is using the option in order to hide their intentions, which for some reason are presumed to be nefarious. In fact, there are many reasons, several of which I have used myself on occasion. I have discussed those reasons in depth in the past, if anyone wishes to read that far back.

It is also silly to presume someone such as Baosteel, or RCF, would attempt to accumulate shares under anonymous, in preparation of making a run on the company. It is illegal, and even though the chance of getting caught is slim, no salaried executive is going to stick their neck into that noose.

Enough on that subject. The other involves insolvency.

Why, in Hell's name, would anyone want bring up the subject of bankruptcy to this forum, at this time. I can only come up with one possibility. Perhaps they have already dumped all their ZEN holdings, and are anxious to create some smoke, in order to slip back in here, while some of us get scared and dump.

For certain it is not because NOT is in any danger at the moment, and in fact could see the news that will accelerate it upward at any time.

Nuff said.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply