HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"So looking at 2011 values you can add many many many more billiions to the value of Noront's gross revenue if just 1/3 of Big Daddy was 3.79 billion."

... and to be added also is: the increasing probability of an imminent corporate consolidation among RoF players. Mr Nemis and Smeenk are not just gonna look at the coming train (no pun intended!) staying idle!

"Other mining firms such as KWG Resources, Bold Ventures Inc. and MacDonald Mines also have exploration on the go and are among 27 companies with 13,000 claims staked, said Northern Development and Mines Minister Michael Gravelle."

Minister Gravelle doesn't name these companies randomly I guess, but rather because they are maybe on the cusp of something... I think I recall that shortly after Cliffs' announcement, he made allusion to some action to come from "other companies" involved in the RoF. So stay tuned (gals and) guys!

GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply