HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Many have been commenting saying that something feels different in the past two trading days. Well, this isn't just a feeling. 20ema is .18 cents. We haven't traded above it since around sept.19th of this year, other than a brief blip, and fail in november. Either way, there is reason to feel that we may have turned the corner. Not to mention some of the enormous bids being flashed on L2.

If in fact we bust through the 20ema at .18 our range would move up a notch to .18 to .21 (50day). Personally I think it's only a matter of time before we eventually take all the major technical barriers, but I suspect we will move up further over the next few days and certainly in the New Year.

Something that has troubled/intrigued me about the anon dumping is how concerted it is and how little care they have for the price they get for the sold shares. I can only conclude it's for tax loss, or takeover purposes. Nothing else holds water. Naked shorting I guess is another potential option.

I sometimes wonder if there won't be a share buyback option come to fruition here soon. EA coming, infrastructure coming (I think?), nickel prices on the rise, and tax loss ending. It's safe to say entry at these levels is very likely a no brainer.

I spoke with Alan Coutts late last week. I can say that the man, from my opinion, is extremely savvy. We discussed the share price and his theories were the same as mine, tax loss etc. Both agreed that the price was not at all reflective of noronts value. When I asked about how we would finance at these levels he chuckled the same as me and said he never would at anything near these share prices. So that left me with a very good feeling. No one knows what the future of any stock holds, but i'm as comfortable with my investment as I have ever been. Alan obviously couldn't say much about anything but I do believe he is the type that is crafty enough to catch everyone by surprise. As I said, he seemed exceptionally sharp.

Take care all, cheers to a better year in 2014!

djje

New Message
Please login to post a reply