HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: NOT just yet, she’s just revving her engine on the starting line…

Anonymous selling & now buying??? I’m ask here?

I don’t see any of the other levels of trading, but I know some of you do, and I could be way off here, but really value your opinions.

What if Anonymous needed more shares or just more room to go lower? I mean really, how much lower could you take NOT & still not make us all sell everything we have to buy, as NOT is not going under here!

So what if they are using the EA as was mention by djje. btw I do agree with all your points, but still feel we, as investors will be jumping into the other play pretty quick once infrastructure is announced! Watching all 27 exploration comp’s with active claims & new drill results waiting to see who hits the next big Nickel find? Yes, NOT is way ahead & I’m all in on both NOT & KWG, but it makes the chrome real & worth something if a road is announced, some day. NOT before not though, as you say. haha

NOT could very well go to .30 on the EA news & back down again before the gov’t news? There is time if you believe they have a huge opportunity to manipulate this stock until the debt ceiling is dealt with. This is one crazy roller coaster ride we are on…

Anyway, so Anonymous sells in to the bids for weeks & months as has been done, & now need to load up again. So they stop selling, because they need to suck more $$$ & shares out of us for their plan to steal our money & shares. When they have enough fear in us, & people have put their shares up for sale between .17 & .21 (today) but as mention maybe all the way up to the .38 that NOT it hit a while ago before the big drop. When there wasn’t is enough bids to hold the support levels because no one else would buy think’n that was the bottom. Down NOT goes to .16…

Then they punish us for a few weeks & again switch sides & up it goes in a matter of 30min’s to .205 giving us the idea that we are missing the train, and putting up huge bid orders. So now more fear & we all scrap together as much $$$ as we have left to buy, as they pick up all the poor scared sellers shares and we tag along because we think this is it… OMG! These people that sold will be sick over this selling in the months & year to come say’n what if I just held on…

Then next week they switch sides again using the Debt Ceiling to scare us even more & sell into our bids, like the one that was put on at 5000 @ .185 this morning? If you would buy at .185, then why wouldn’t you have bought at .165 two days ago?

Then when the debt ceiling is in full swing & the USA furrows mil’s of gov’t workers over a period of weeks threatening the global economy & driving down commodities, they punish us one more time really BIG, down to maybe even .15 or lower to drive the fear into us to sell? Every half cent at these levels are huge $$$ for whoever has the balls or should I say “have done their homework here” to HOLD ON TIGHT!!!

Debt ceiling gets kicked down the road mid to 3rd. week of Jan., & the Gov’t infrastructure is announced towards the end of Jan & NOT financing $$$ soon after & then enter X2 to make their acquisition as they said they would in the first quarter of 2014. Got’ta love it when a plan comes together!

Hebe

New Message
Please login to post a reply