HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

As of today, our company has a market value of approx 65 million. We all know this is far below what the company is probably worth if we were to get bought out today. Looking at other junior mining companies, it seems the market is pricing these companies at about half of the net present value of a major project that has a completed feasability study. With the NPV of eagles nest being about 550 million, we should probably have a market value of 275 million. Add into that the value of our chromite deposit (not worth much today due to infrastructure and low chromium prices) and the significant exploration potential, I would add another 100 million. Remember that the exploration potential is only worth so much and would be considered risky to value the chromite and the exploration at more than 100 million today.

With that being said, I believe a fair market value of Noront TODAY is about 375 million or about 1.50 a share (fully diluted).

Remeber, this is how I look at the company TODAY.

Should we continue exploration and find additional economical deposits, discover that eagles nest runs deeper (which I suspect it does due to similarities with the Sudbury Basin), find larger chrmomite deposits, increased nickel & PPG prices, I believe our market value will increase substantially.

New Message
Please login to post a reply