HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Noront Resources 2,104,398 shares for debt - Stockwatch

"The TSX Venture Exchange has accepted for filing the company's proposal to issue 2,104,398 common shares to settle outstanding debt for $398,362.50."

Wow...diluuuuuuuuuuuuution coming to a stock near you. How long are they going to suck the tits off of this stock I wonder before they own it outright? I can't say I'm a fan of these buyins etc. where they pick up an initial percentage of the stock for real cheap and everyone says...hey isn't this great that this big interest group is "partnering" up with us...watch the sp jump now.....hey they won't let the sp go down now that they've bought in. Really? So many like to see through the rose coloured glasses when the shear purpose for any of these groups is simply to acquire wealth....money making opportunities. No allegiances, no bossom buddies with the share holders...no looking after anyone but number one. Remember that. A buck fifty for NOT? Yeh, I'd say that's probably about right. We wait to see. But it is going up. Imagine those that bought in from .16 to .28 looking at a 1.50 sell. That's a very nice "premium"....even better than Osiskos.

New Message
Please login to post a reply