HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Noront Resources 2,104,398 shares for debt - Stockwatch

I agree with this completely, RCF is not an enemy. Don't get me wrong, of course they're looking out for themselves and of course they have their own agenda. But honestly, don't we all? If you were funding anyone, for anything, for large sums of money, wouldn't you be looking after yourself? Yes. Everyone needs to make money.

Coutts told me flat out that RCF doesn't want to finance the project at these pathetic prices because it would do more damage than good. This tells me there is a plan to move the SP back to more realistic levels before a big financing. This is good news for all parties. I do however agree that it is prudent to align ones Average Cost Base, in any stock, to as close to those that essentially call the shots. This has always been my stance with regards to BAO and RCF. Do as they do.

djje

New Message
Please login to post a reply