HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: M & A! I was concerned as well, but not as much lately
Feb 04, 2014 11:13AM

First Hebe, A good post can never be too long ;-).

I was using the 3 dollars price as a what if. It is convenient because it is about 10 times present. Inconvenient because I have not seen any buyout for 10 times of recent trades.
I have no clue as to what it could or might be.

The press and the politicians have switched to Noront & KWG because the big gorilla is gone or at least, hibernating. The press and politicians need someone to talk about, to sell papers while politicians to convince voters that they are making progress.

Noront has has the correct approach with first mine and KWG the transportation path but even both combined are not sufficient to prevent a premature buyout.

Ditto to suspiciousness about X-men.

I suspect that discussions with natives are the hold back right now and not availability of money or governments. Rae says progress is made therefore there must be some give and take going on.
Until natives are a known entity with their demands no government will commit to anything.
Ontario election is near so that means more promisses but no commitments.
Properly done, politics should be set aside and both governments present their commitmet to the public but I have a hard time seeing Conservatives and Liberals sharing the same podium, lol.

A proper buyout may be still at least two years away.

New Message
Please login to post a reply