HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"' the potential of so much more resource from drilling from underground platforms is too great. We need to get underground before a sale attempt from management." ....Crazytrade

CT"- I believe you are very correct-

If memory serves, the NOT EA submission calls for the ramp construction materials extracted material to be utilized for the road building materials ( and enviromental reasons) to come from extract from the ramp construction, with the mine access road being contructed from "inside to outsde" (and synchronous from outside inward).

I would think that this would cut the EW road contruction time in half, not including the pre-permitting time savings. This also triggers a sable underground drilling platform (at apprx 300' level), much sooner than people think. The contruction equipment listed in the EA could/would be airlifted in parts, reasembled (per P. Semple) , to achieve the timeline.

Note: the published timeline has not changed. (Dec '16 mine revenue resource production start).

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply