HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Feb 05, 2014 02:01PM
Feb 05, 2014 10:42PM
Feb 06, 2014 06:22AM

rosbg, I won't continue to clog the board with even more junk between you and I. But this is what i'm talking about:

"It appears that KWG and NOT may be drawn inexorably closer together by circumstance"

The above is what you wrote and what you call SPECULATING. When in reality, you don't have a clue whether or not Noront and KWG have grown "inexorably closer". You may hope or dream they have, but you don't know. Futhermore, we have folks now saying that Noront and KWG have something in WRITING............huh? did I miss something again? Or are we just connecting magical dots again?

I am not for a second suggesting we stop speculating, afterall, anyone who invests in the stock market speculates to some extent. But recently we have had folks suggesting we call major companies (glencore) and tip them off on "micks plan" as if we KNOW of Mick's plan. My God, do you really believe that isn't taking SPECULATION a bit too far?????

Now this morning luker, as usual, takes the time to post an article, and right away we have Edgy concluding that an generic article written with a broad brush is how RCF is screwing us over...........When in FACT they did not sell millions of shares.......So are you suggesting that we should have jumped on board with a theory that is FACTUALLY wrong? should we all have said "yes edgy, you are right, RCF sold shares (even though they didn't) and warrant clipped (even though they didn't) to cover it up?

I'm really not sure your angle rosbg. I'm not talking about someone saying something along the lines of "hmmmmmm I think noront may be ready for a buyout, or noront is up to something, or NOT might buy cliffs chrome". I'm talking about posts that are factually wrong and that are past the point of speculation into the realm of delusional. Period.

I won't continue this garbage, do as you do, take the last word and rip me down, but like it or not, allowing KNOWN factless posts to go un-challenged is how stockhouse became stockhouse and how others continue to fail.

djje

New Message
Please login to post a reply