HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: PC`s strategy to create jobs and economic opportunities.

Please see below an email I recieved. Aflter recieving this email I`m more interested to see what will be in the upcoming Feb.11 budget.

I like that they are calling it Economic Action Plan. When I watched the link below the focus is the economy and job creation. I`m wondering if they`ll speak at all about the ROF since the focus of this upcoming budget is the economy and job creation according to this email.

Friend,

There is much in which we Conservatives can be proud.

Under the strong leadership of Stephen Harper, we’ve cut taxes by $3400 for the average family and Canada has the strongest job creation record in the developed world.

Our plan is working. But there is more to be done. The global economy remains fragile. The US economic recovery is still stubbornly slow. Canadians remain concerned about their jobs and their children’s future.

Our government has a plan to meet these challenges and balance the budget by 2015.

On February 11, our government will release Economic Action Plan 2014 — our plan to create jobs and opportunities, support and protect Canadian families, and put Canada first.

Our plan is working and we need to stay the course. Now is not the time to recklessly increase taxes on families.

Take a sneak peek at Economic Action Plan 2014 and watch this video:

http://www.conservative.ca/EAP2014

Sincerely,

Kevin

P.S. We’re counting on you to help spread the word about Economic Action Plan 2014 — will you share this video on Facebook and Twitter, or forward this e-mail?

New Message
Please login to post a reply