HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Is it greedy that I want the SP to return to the 30ies to pick up more shares?"

Gotta buy 'em when they're there. Bought some traders at .39 and sold at .54. My aim is to turn the traders into a sizeable number of shares by trading. Not enough that it will make any difference to any real momentum or sp change. The trick is to compound, not wait until it " goes to the moon". You can try it but if you study how the market works 99.9% of the time ....waiting for the "moon" is going to be some time. I'm all for holding some longs, but I'd like to play an active and accelerative part. The principle is easy, the act is much harder. Price goes up 10 to 20% plus? Sell. When the price goes up that much... guaranteed some will want it to go back down for cheapies. They'll make it happen. Wait for it to come down...go do something fun after you've set a bid to buy back in. Come back a few days later and you likely have more shares. If you haven't noticed, the players are doing exactly that. As long as someone holds the bag....and someone always will....the price will be played with.

New Message
Please login to post a reply