HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I have come to the conclusion that the reason why we are seeing very few buyers is because we really need.....yes....... an INFOMMERCIAL. I have asked my co-workers, strangers, rich investors, brother, cousin...... and the list goes on. 90% of the people of southern Ontario think this thing is the Johnny Cash tune, hemorrhoids, or the result of having hot Mexican food. If we want more investors we need an advertisement, which will act as two-fold, one to increase the investment pool, and second to allow your average working joe or josephine southern Ontarian to understand why their provincial government wants to invest a billion or so of their hard earned money into helping both the nothern FN, as well as our ROF mining companies. Just a thought... mixed with humour.....;)

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply