HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Lawyer Bill Gallagher Criticizes Liberals on Ring of Fire

LAWYER Bill Gallagher.

Has a book out called, "Resource rulers." Not free reading by no means....he's a lawyer..remember.

Paperback book available for a hefty $31.46 cents.

Anyone out there ever found a lawyer ..that worked for free.?

A Laywer that would write something ..for free.

Let me know if you have. I'd love to hire them..for free...

I saw this crap from Bill Gallagher ...but didn't post it...because it smells.

Question#1

Who paid LAWYER Bill Gallagher to write this. Who is the client. Again...if it was no one and all this was for free... ...I'd love to hire him.

Question#2

Let me guess ..hmm...who hired him....betcha it's Nishnawbe Aski Nation. I mean...he does state.:"But Gallagher said they’ll have to make significantly more progress on Native issues, including fully engaging the larger Nishnawbe Aski Nation"

Wow...nice of Bill Gallagher to offer this free(he he he) advice to those handling the ROF.

I'm laughing so hard my ribs are hurting.

Question#3

Why does Bill Gallagher...conveniently forget the Name NORONT.

You know ...the only mining company in the ROF with the submitted EA..

The only one.

Any one know of some claims dispute with Noront...some legal matter we should be aware of...??

Come on ...we know there is none.

See....Billy goes on to write....

“I can tell you the feds, no matter what political stripe, do not cut cheques on major provincial infrastructure plays as long as matters are in the courts and Native issues are not settled.”

Cliffs Natural Resources, the Ring of Fire’s former marquee player, is going to court in June to appeal a decision by a provincial lands tribunal that denied it access to the Black Thor chromite deposit atop the mining claims of a rival company.

Hello Bill.....we know no one can cut a cheque for North-South road or rail ..until this is settled...

But what about the East west road....?? Weird how there's no mention of that by...Billy G.

Question 4

Where is Billy getting ...10 years???

Gallagher isn’t convinced that a billion-dollar promise will expedite any real development progress in the Far North, which he sees as being 10 years away".

-tax payers have spent a lot of money training Fn's for jobs.

-1 billion has been offered by the Liberals and the east west route could be built very quickly over an already existing winter road and is already supported by 4 impacted reserves. ..

So,..is Billy trying to tell us the east west route will take ..um..10 years..??

Question 5

Anyone else thinking Nan hired Billy G to Spew and raise shit and 10 year threats?

Here's another link from Feb. 7, 2014

http://www.republicofmining.com/2014/02/07/ontario-nan-agreement-needed-for-ring-of-fire-project-reboot-by-bill-gallagher-onotassiniik-magazine-february-2014/

My favorite line was, "I also proposed a breakthrough idea to further this end. Why doesn’t Ontario start negotiating a Ring of Fire impact benefits agreement (IBA) with NAN? "

Question#5

Billy G needs to explain to ..us...how the East West route will impact the 40 Indian communities of Nan.

Explain to us ..why need need an impact benefit agreement with Nan for an east West route....

Billy, knows we don't....that's why he conveniently doesn't mention Noront...and the "east west route (aka the route not affected by the June hearing@!).

Just plainly pathetic and obviously manipulative.

New Message
Please login to post a reply