HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Strat, Right on my friend. The upper tier polititions are all tarred with the same brush. It's all about self, power, and control of we peons. Don't think it matters a rats ass who takes over after the election. Things will roll out to best assure that they look good by promissing us the moon while they abscond with our hard earned dollars and vote their personal agendas. A government that actually works for the people would hold plebiscites or referendums on major social and budget items and let the public have a say after hearing or reading party policy on these items. In todays wired world the public could have its's say, in a timely manner, on many topics that affect our daily lives. Sorry for this rant. It just ticks me off that now we will spend more of our hard earned bucks on an election where in the long run nothing ever changes. Now, I'm going to the garden to eat worms. the deputy

New Message
Please login to post a reply