HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

http://ceo.ca/2014/05/02/private-canadian-gold-developer-raises-65m-from-resource-capital-funds/#more-22737

This article was written May 2, 2014 by Travis McPherson (link above)

About Travis McPherson

Mr. McPherson joined CEO.CA in 2013 from a public gold mining company and prior to that Haywood Securites. He has a strong analytical background and wide range of natural resource transaction experience in merchant banking and equity sales. He is a CFA Level 2 Candidate and a finance graduate from the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia. Travis can be reached at travis.g.mcpherson@gmail.com

Here's the part that just "kills me" from his May 2 article.

Resource Capital Funds was founded by ex-Rothschild Group executives, James McClements and Henderson Tuten. The duo and their team have made a number of investments in the space including: Avanti Mining, AQM Copper and Molycorp.

Funny how Travis makes mention of a company like Avanti mining...6 cents on the Toronto Venture.... oh... and not to forget ..the other Toronto Venture goodie...AQM copper which can be picked up for 10.5 cents on the venture exchange......but in his May 2 article....just can't muster the ability to type N-o-r-o-n-t.

I guess his haywood security days taught him well...Not good to open up the yipster if you are still a buyer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply