HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Rickford takes mid-election jab at Ontario Liberals over Ring of Fire

Tin M

Your post says "...This is looking like the start of a conspiracy to me..."

The conspiracy would thicken if people spotted Greg and Tim together at a local Tim Hortons coffee shop and secretly recorded their conversation that goes something like this, not sure who was talking:

"It would be good for somebody, like you, to commit $1.1B without any condition attached, and come to me, one day later, with a detailed proposal for various projects, in phases: road first and then RR one year later, and also, propose to transform ONTC into a Fed Port Authority, 5 business days after being elected. Then, there would be almost 100% chance that the Fed government would come out with some kind of statement of support, before 12 June...and, don't worry about the money, there is plenty of it for the asking. How much money do you need from the Feds again, 2B, 3B?"

My imagination of course. But come to think about it this would not be that far-fetched.

goldhunter

New Message
Please login to post a reply