HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Rhammer,

You wrote a wonderful post.

Your last sentence was:

"There, that is my little rant about environmentalists who expect to have everything but do not think that it has to come from anywhere."

A good example of this will be coming out tomorrow from Wildlife Conservation Society Canada.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/ring-of-fire-planning-should-be-holistic-study-advises-1.1875257

What makes my blood boil is "where" the money comes from to support these environmentalists

Below is a list of "partners" of this Wildlife Conservation Society

Foundation

Donner Canadian Foundation
Dunemere/Scherwin Foundation
Earth Rangers
EJLB Foundation
Ivey Foundation
K.M. Hunter Foundation
Kresge Foundation
LaSalle Adams Fund
McLean Foundation
Reverie Foundation
Schad Foundation
Wilburforce Foundation

The pattern I see with these supporters is this type of thinking:

I made a shitload of money owning big business. I'm very rich now. BUT...you shouldn't have the right to do the same.

The first name listed is the Donner Foundation. This one kills me because William Donner created the Union STEEL company ..sold it...then became President of Cambria Steel company and then started up the Donner Steel company which he later sold. He made BIG bucks from STEEL.

Take a look at another name...Earth RAngers...The guy in charge there works at Husky Injection Molding Plant.. Another name on the list is Schad Foundation....this guy started the Husky Injection molding plant

How about Kresge Foundation.??This is the guy that got filthy rich from all the K-Mart stores. You know...animals, trees and birds were told to go away to make room for the big K-Mart stores.

How about the Willburforce Foundation..the head of that is the wife of the CTO of Microsoft.

All these partners listed above are filthy rich because mining brought the ingredients needed to allow them to build the businesses they had. Now they they and their kids and grandkids are well looked after..financially....they are ok with the idea that "others" shouldn't be.

New Message
Please login to post a reply