HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hey folks, it's been a while, i've been busy with life, work, and and and and. Appears we have a technical event occurence yesterday and today. Here are the numbers:

20ema: $0.62 cents

50ema: $0.59 cents

200ema: $0.44 cents

You all know my thoughts on Noront, long term it's the biggest no brainer in the world. But it seems many like trading and flipping for short term $hits and giggles. Prior to yesterday and today noront was in a tight range from .62 cents to about .68 cents. Yesterday though I noticed the dump through the 20ema, and the test of the 50ema. It was more excitement than we've seen in a while.

Now she has busted through support at .59 cents, the 50ema. If she can bounce back and close at, or above this marker, she could be poised for a big spike upwards. If not, she's destined to test the 200ema area, at .44 cents IMO. Remember, there is no long term concern at all with a test of this nature, in fact, it's quite normal, otherwise the stock can go stagnent. It's clear the MM is using the recent bogus "news" reports as an opportunity to run the stock down.

Right or wrong, we have breached a fairly significant support level of the 50 day. Therefore, .59 cents now becomes resistance instead of support. IMO anyone looking to enter noront should do so on the test of the 200 ema (if it gets that low) or on the break of resistance of the 50 ema, anything in between is just a guess. Long term holders should be looking to add as much as possible in and around the 200ema, assuming your belief of a much higher SP is still intact, I know mine is. I said back in december when noront finally turned upwards, I don't believe it will surrender that upward trend for some time, years even. I still firmly believe this, I think this pull is normal and quite healthy, and in time will prove to be nothing more than a blip on the noront map. Good luck all. JMO

djje

Jun 27, 2014 11:04AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply