HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Registration time for the 6th ROF Golf & Entertainment Showcase !

i dont need YOUR permision to post on this forum how dare you were you always a bully or is this just your other side coming out. I asked a siimple question aand look where we are you have no right to tell me to leave this board you will be reported for your behavour. All this board is about hugs and kisses all you 60 people jump on the first little bit of negitivety and think you rule . So lets forget about the golf thingy and lets talk about the dollars yeh the ones we owe and the ones we will have to borrow and what we will have to give up as i said in my last post suttly is these 60 people that are ruling the roost have probably gotten stun and are stuck holding the bag and i guess any divergance from the truth is calming for you .You also have know idea of how long I have been here but that is none of your concern . You come across as some angery truck driver one would see on our hwy's and very rude. For your info not every one agrees on every thing we as humans are aloud free speach in this country so if you are an imagrant please do some research we dont tolarate bullies in this country. Do your self a favour and sell your shares its going to be atleast 10 yes 10 years before anything happens here and by the time it does you will have lost 90 percent of your shares some one has to pay for all the good advise our BOD has brought us look were not flying under the radar any more and boy have we ever taken off. Sell now and get back in when we hit .15 cents again maybe you wont need all the hugs and kiss after all this is a stock board not a love fest go make freind some were eles

New Message
Please login to post a reply