HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Columnist Thinks Ring of Fire will take decades to start!! 11 days.........

Precisely - 11 days.........

Looking to find a possible negative effect on Noront sp the only thing that I can think of in near term is a delay in forming the Development Corp.

I mean delay and do not see possibility of cancellation or delay for years. So patience would be taxed.

A delay could cause a small number of investors to leave or reduce their exposure, therefore the sp could dip into the low 40 cents.

Counter balance that with the announcement of the Corporation in existance, net result could be well above 70 cents.

Note the columnist did not state anything specific to Noront but used generalities from other projects in northern Ontario. Is that a valid comparison?

To answer that question yourself just look at the progress that Noront made in the last 7 years, actually 5 years because the last two have been mostly waiting years for governments and natives. Original time estimates gave start for mine construction was this year and delayed by bureaucracy.

The columnist has a tiny point re bureaucracy but he quoted the worst cases that do not apply to us. The example that Noront provides to this date throws a pie at that notion.

No sweat folks, even lousy columnists are entitled to their opinions. We can take it, can we not? lol.

Jul 31, 2014 08:35AM
Jul 31, 2014 08:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply