HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Many thanks for trying Luker and for signing.

And many thanks to others that kept trying and were successful.

I went to change.org's help site to find out why some people were not able open the link.

I got this information from the site.

http://help.change.org/entries/20888148-Why-won-t-my-browser-let-me-sign-a-petition-

Why won't my browser let me sign a petition?

Carol Mirakove
posted this on January 18, 2012 04:13 PM

Not being able to sign a petition can be frustrating! Here are two common scenarios that may prevent you from signing a petition.

1. Third-party Firefox add-ons can conflict with the signing process.

If you are using Firefox to access Change.org and are unable to sign, submit a Help Desk request. Be sure to tell us each add-on you have installed. (How to find your add-ons)

2. JavaScript is disabled.

In order to sign a petition, your browser must have enabled JavaScript -- a programming language that many websites use. On our main page, for example, you'd see a screen similar to the one below if JavaScript is disabled, with blank space where the petitions should be:

To enable JavaScript, search your browser's Help section for "Enable Javascript." Google also has a few tips on how to do so.

New Message
Please login to post a reply