HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Happy belated New Year Everyone.
My special Rabbit best buddy.. Benji died at the age of 8.5 years.
He was a very high IQ rabbit and I could write a book about his non rabbit like behaviour.
He loved the occasional Tortilla chip and a few drops of a good Cabernet wine. Very untypical of a rabbit.
I adored and loved him.
He was in excellent health and spirits for a rabbit his age.
He was boss of the household. He gave me so many laughs that I could go on and on.
He would kick his heels up in the air with joy with the smallest of things.
A romp in the backyard, a blueberry, a banana slice.
Any of these things were like winning the lottery for him.
His joy would absorb into you like something I can't explain.
Any bad day would turn into a good day with the sight of his daily joy reminder.
He was as soft as silk and smelled like vanilla sugar. He was litter trained like a cat and my whole house was his cage.

He loved sitting and falling asleep under the Christmas Tree.
He changed me in so many ways that I can't describe..this little 3.2 LB bundle of furry joy.

Over the course of 8.5 years I learned from him to appreciate the smallest of things. I learned to be happy no matter how crappy the day was.. according to Benji ..there was always a little bit of good..everyday.. if you looked for it.

He has a little rabbit mate by the name of Fiona that I am trying to keep from dying from depression. Unless you have had a rabbit for a friend...you don't understand the devotion they share towards their mate. The love that Benji felt for Fiona and vice versa is something I haven't seen in the human world. I can tell you with honesty that...I have never been loved like that from another human being.
His rabbit soul mate, Fiona, has stopped eating and I feel so much pain when I have to force feed her. She misses her man...Benji
I don't blame her one bit.
I miss him going nuts when he spied the wine glass I held in my hand. I miss him jumping on my lap to smell my wine breath. I miss him clicking his heels in joy when he got a sip. I miss everything about him.
I brought him into the vet for a regular teeth molar filing and his heart stopped while he was under the general anesthetic.
The vet cried when she called me with the terrible news.
I was expecting to pick him up and resume life with him in 2015.
My avatar is of my dog Trixie that died Oct. 7, 2010.
This special rabbit comforted me during this dark time. He sensed my anguish and jumped on my lap many times when he heard me sobbing.
He'd lick my cheek and forehead regularly in affection. It took me two years of hard work to gain his love and respect. He did this only for me and his mate Fiona.
I miss him so much.
Please excuse my absence from the board for a while. I feel so sad right now.
All my best to everyone for a prosperous 2015 Noront year.
Ingrid

New Message
Please login to post a reply