HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thank you to the person(s) who are reducing my points!

It is a good sign that some of what I have to say has a bearing, not only on your sychi but also on your opinions.

As I have been with this forum for many, many, years I have met all kinds of interesting people some of which I pay great attention to ....some that, I wonder who ....ah well you fill in the blank ...

I have watched Noront (Nemis years) rise fron 18 cents to the halcyon years of over $7.00 and retreat in the " Wes Hanson" years and re-grow to where it is now under the new management team.

All my input(s) has been to create a forum of various opinions..and if you have a difference of said opinion you are welcome to voice it on this forum BUT at least have the decency to do it forthright even by sending me a PM, cofronting me mano a-mano ...and not like a snake in the grass from the shadows, deducting points like a child hiding behind his mommies skirt.

As you know I do not hide behind an alias, and at times I express my opinions (right/wrong)forcefully...I am from the Ottawa Valley and from a Irish,Scottish and Australian heritage,we were taught to "say it like it is".....NORONT LONG and STRONG

Dennis R. Sherman

KYSOTI

New Message
Please login to post a reply