HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Feb 10, 2015 11:07AM
An out of the box thought:--- If one (eg) WYnne, wanted to get out of its' $1B plus RoF election promise and "Getting it right" commitments, one could create an easily government sponsored /manipulated "open-to-the-public-wishes" poll --with up/down voting capabilities, and then -- keep the RoF thumbs down RoF vote constantly amongst the lowest negative poll - count of any "public" issue posed, -- and then claim that RoF investment was postponed by another decade due to negative demand and more "Getting it right" time; Woila/presto, ...... ----We got it right , by popular demand, and then --- cancel the $1B election promise due to "other priorities" in the forthcoming Ontario spring (April?) budget. If I ran a financially impoverished Ontario, with zero chance of the promised balancing the budget by '18; no PS layoffs/raises, and no job growth in the highest energy cost province or state in North America,..... Then I would screw the RoF for another decade and blame it on Harper. This will put the RoF as a number 1 election priority of the Federal Governments' Northern/Aboriginal/Energy Departments (Rickford) and Harper's stategic vision for Canada's North:-- --- Sovereignty --- Sesurity --- Infrasructure, --- Energy --- Social development ----- under Federal control and jurisdiction with Canadian Territory l and FN partners. My thoughts. Maybe it's time for Nothern Ontario/ all of Ontario to send Wynne a message in the coming Federal election? Peter

lol
Feb 10, 2015 03:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply