HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Since I did the Rof post on talk Ontario this morning, I observed that starting around 10:15am, an immediate 50 thumbs down came at us.

We went from 1st to last place.

It seemed everytime we picked up positive speed there was a need not only to knock us down but to make sure we sat in absolute last place. A group wanted to make sure we we invisable.

No other group has been hit like this.

If we blame environmentalists...then you'd think the post for clean energy would be at the top somewhere?

If we blame the cyclists...would we not expect for their thumbs up to be growing while ours are dropping.. Also....why would they need to make sure we are last.

Whatever group is doing this ..doesn't in my opinion have an environmental angle. We are first again as I write this ...due to what appears to be a lunch break from the group doing this.

It will be interesting to see the rest of the day. Once the group doing this comes back from lunch will we be put in LAST place again? No other top 10 has been sabotaged like this.

It's not about knocking you from first place but about making you dead last.

As of 1:18pm we have +40....and are #1...let's see later today..after cocktail hour.

What's your guess as to who is doing this: Hedge funds, banks?

Top 10 most voted proposals

See the most popular ideas as voted on by you, the people.

New Message
Please login to post a reply