HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: “All of our landfill is filled with plastic bottles,” Linda Moonias

I sometimes wonder where mankind is headed. Plastic bottles in our landfills? How, I ask myself, did I get to retirement age and 90%+ of those years without plastic water bottles. We have gone berzerk. The cost of a bottle of water, even in southern climes, far esceeds the cost of a liter of gas that we constantly gripe about. For the same cost of that bottle one can indulge themselves in a cubic meter of totally safe municipal water (enough to drown several families). Far north First Nation communities that have plastic water bottle disposal problems is even more disturbing as I calculate the cost of transporting each approx 5 kilogram weight per case to the remote north. I am more than confident that some level of government would be glad to drill several wells in each of these communities (maybe I am too naive in thinking that polititions have enough smarts). Perhaps it is just more convenient to these remote native villages to have the taxpayers bring it to their front door. Maybe we could even Purolate or Fed-Ex it?!! How about just not getting any plastic to have to worry about. First Nation residents are supposedly living off the bounties of the land so why any plastic ? How did their forefathers survive one might ask and guess what ...... they didn't have a landfill to worry about. We here in the so called affluent .... hmmm south are no better. We complain about taxes then we pay to get all these plastic water bottles picked up for recycling. I guess, as the saying goes, "you just can't fix stupid". I have picked on WATER bottles only because I continually see case after case going out in the grocery lines. Quit whinning or quit using ..... as I see it. the deputy

New Message
Please login to post a reply