HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

seahawk the only thing your going to be wiping is your sniveling nose after this BIG news dont ya know they have to get it right.If this was really big news really big there would have been a heck of a lot more volume last two weeks.I dont understand why you think i am negitive your wrong i am very positve that i will be making more dollars on this stock.This stock has been very very good to me .I have never never bashed this stock.You however i beleave have fallen in love with it and your stuck with it.By the way if you dont enjoy my post dont read them but please dont tell me to leave. You may bully others in your life but i have no time for Bullies maybe you should take a break and go smell the flowers somewhere you just seam a little Eddgy.Would you like me to send you a new crying towel.i think you really should get out more there is more to life then NOT.

New Message
Please login to post a reply