HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Everyone including management has known for years that the natives and ontario gov have been holding out and we suckers have toed the line.So now would be a great time for this company to stop all progress and look to another region more friendlier to work with put all claims on maintanance do around of financing to do just that and wait these greedy bunch out .What can they do.We will be back when it suits us.The reason i say this is because it is still years away so why not get something going elsewhere. Let the gov and natives sort things out we should be the ones in control now.Natives want to move forward ?? to bad suck it up buttercup you had your chance.Gravel stone face get it right sure let us know when you think you got it right just thinking out of the box and i know that would be asking alot from management as now they are collecting a nice pay check and not doing a heck of alot for it so they would have to work a little harder evem the geo what the heck has he been doing all these years ? looking at prehistoric core samples JMHO ITS TIME FOR TIS COMPANY TO MOVE ON heck thry should have done the marajiana thing i am sure theres lots of green thumbs up thre in native land .I mean if this was your company would you be sitting around waiting for a pot of gold to just drop in your lap no you would be bancruped gone out the door. This is our chance to GET IT RIGHT.

New Message
Please login to post a reply