HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Great character that guy;

"Noront originally submitted its terms of reference for the environmental assessment for its proposed Eagle's Nest mine in 2012. The Ontario government website says it continues to be under review. "

And now;

Chiefs were informed of the deal at the same time as being told that the province has set an April 1 deadline for a decision on the next step in Noront's environmental assessment for a proposed nickel mine in the Ring of Fire, Moonias said.

"There's a hidden agenda," he said. "We are being targeted with a gun to our head. We have no more opportunity to study the process."

The deadline doesn't allow enough time for community members in the nine First Nations closest to the Ring of Fire mineral deposits to be informed, Moonias said.

You had over 2 years to study this .. so please be quiet!

Project History

• Terms of reference – amendment: submitted
    • Date submitted: October 5, 2012
  • Terms of reference: submitted
    • Date submitted: April 5, 2012
    • Expiry of public comment period: May 7, 2012
  • Designation (voluntary agreement): granted
    • Date submitted: August 3, 2011
    • Decision date: September 9, 2011

http://www.ontario.ca/environment-and-energy/noront-eagles-nest-multi-metal-mine

New Message
Please login to post a reply