HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Yup Canada is a great country, where else can people flock here whether they have a job or not or a means of supporting themselves. Yes it is a great country and as good Canadians we welcome all to enjoy the freedom and wealth that Canada provides, we virtually turn no one away.

As a hard working Canadian 66 years of age I have been fortunate enough to have worked from the time I left highschool never having to collect unemployment or wellfare. I own my own home and paid for it with my own money. I have been a very luck person and believe that fair is fair and dealing in good faith is rewarded by the results. I have been invested in Noront from the start, when The Ring of Fire was a thought, a dream in Richard Nemis's mind. I have seen Noront treat the FN people with dignity and class, not just a few gifts at Christmas. If it wasn't for investors like myself and the mining companies like Noront searching in these remote areas how long do you think it would take the Gov'ts to fund a road or rail to this remote area. It is a team effort and as we watch daily it takes communication, co-operation and patience on all to make this fly.

I am both sympathetic and sick and tired of the rumbling of FN's (Indians). Sympathetic with some of their issues (not all) and sick and tired of their attitude that it's ok to blockade and hold the public at ransome if they don't get their own way! This mentality is evident in many parts of the world (look at the mid-east) and instead of building they are destroying.

Let's "bury the hatchet", pun intended, and build roads, railway, clean water and better living conditions and reward the investors as they should be rewarded, reward the FN's as they should be rewarded and reward the mining companies and Gov'ts as they should be rewarded.

Amen

New Message
Please login to post a reply