HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sapo...last time I checked....Noront is more than willing to share...with you, me, and any FN.

NO one is left out. Everyone has the same opportunity...Sapo and Fn's included.

It's called buying shares.

You can buy 21,000 shares right now for a mere .49 cents...of a company you say has 60 billion dollars worth of minerals....Get your wallet out man.

If the FN's think the right thing to do is to demand a reopening of bidding on the Chromite sales...good luck...

The FN's knew of the sale in a letter sent by Cliffs ......last Sept.

lots of time to find money and backers....lots of time.

Where were all the bids???Why didn't major mining companies jump all over it.

Why didn't Glencore offer 750 million, or 75 million or 50 million or 30 million..They have chromite knowledge...they have money?

The answer is simple. It wasn't worth much to anyone other than Noront.

With all the DIVERSIFIED stuff that Noront has in the ground and their remaining mineralized property and the fact they will be first out of the starting block...how will you compete in cost against this superstore.

Where will you find the customer willing to pay more.

You think you can buy the property and do an open pit mine with a cheap road?? Oh that's right...someone already tried that ...but it didn't work out..You'll have to do it the expensive way....just like Noront...only Noront has the Eagles nest to offset the initial high costs....and they got lots of chromite...even before buying the Cliffs Rof property.

So...rather than complain .......same applies to FN's..................buy shares of Noront.

if you have more than 20 million dollars....thinking you can go into competition against a superstore....save your money. You will lose....makes more sense to spend this money buying shares of Noront.

Buying Noront shares will be a much better value than spending the money on a lawyer...when the obvious is looking right at you.

Hmm... $500 bucks per hour for a lawyer..that equates to over 1000 shares of Noront per hour based on the current price ...of a company that you say has 60 billion in the ground....that you know you can't compete with....I'd be buying shares.......a much smarter move.

New Message
Please login to post a reply