HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
I Will give you that issues about FNs and politics are very hard to predict, but on the other hand the fact that others have submutted bids to buy Cliffs stake, and the fact that they are objecting to the new revised offer from Noront, shows us that somebody sees a future in the ring. They are also claiming that they have 2 of the FN bands supporting the bid. This and the objection from FN, as they want a piece of the pie, somehow has to weaken their objections of the use of traditional lands. If they can mine - others can, and i hope this will benefit the dealmaking from now. I only sees this as a positive. Maybe it will drag on for a long tine, but i think we are at a more positive level than ever. Exiting times at the 24. in the courtroom...... Best regards Lap
New Message
Please login to post a reply