HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Only up in share price if court rules in Noronts favor. If the court delays the decision or allows another option then Noronts share price is already undervalue so no problems either.

The First Nations will be offered a fair share from a private corporation stand point. Take it or leave it. What FN need, only the government can provide. Not private business. As long as, the FN continue to hold up progress, they weaken their own position.

Eventually, The government and private business will walk away or what I believe would happen, an expropriation of land will occur, and they "may be" offered market value of surface rights, if they are lucky because the FN does not own the land. Period.

Threats are from bullys. We even have upstander programs to deal with this in our public schools in our province. Stop this behaviour.

Additionally, threats to individuals and/or businesses can be construed as domestic terrorism.

my opinion and willing to defend it. My Ontario and My Canada too.

glta merjr

New Message
Please login to post a reply