HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Northeastern Ontario municipalities back First Nations' proposal for a railway a

"TGR has estimated the purchase of Ontario Northland and the expansion would cost about $2.9-billion."
My guess that is about twice as much as the cost to construct the N/S route. Longer route and it also includes Ontario Northland purchase. So eventually who is going to pay for that, Yes the Customer.

My assumption is that the transportation cost per kilometer will also be twice as much.
And another railway company came with an offer of twice the dividends to Mushkegowuk then TGR, <but two per cent would be better," Martin mused>.

Little details add up and we will pay for them. Hardly for me to gripe when we have no railway but we have to be aware of the costs that we have no control over.

New Message
Please login to post a reply