HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Mushkegowuk, "at least these FNs know what they want."

These people are experienced and are comming at you with their demands open handed. Take it or leave it.

The other ones are like cry babies who are sitting around with the expectation that you come to them and give what they want, assuming to start that you have some idea of what they want. You give them an offer and they still say no and even threaten this or the other.
The east west road should have been settled years ago and construction near completion by now, while the N/S railway should begin construction now. And why not?
Because the demands are unrealistic and the people difficult.

The James Bay people are completely opposite. They are comming at you to get things done. It is as if you are the slow poke instead of them.
I may not like settlement terms from anyone BUT I have no doubt as to with whom I want to deal with.

It is as if we have two groups of people coming from two different planets. NOW the two governments have an idea of what is openly wanted from one group. Take it and run with it. Do not waste any more time.
Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply